Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"If you're gnawing on a turkey bone while I'm lecturing, I'm probably not going to like that" - Bernhard

"I could stand in front of it and block out any sexual sound effects" - Bernhard

"I would rather have my appendix removed a second time" - Bernhard

"You will not have a long trial. You will be immediately executed" - Bernhard

"You could use a baking soda or vinegar douche" - Ballog

"I'm gonna do you with a golf tee" - Wes C.

"... Putting bamboo shoots under your fingernails"- Bernhard

"Or you could be picking pubic hairs out of bedsheets"- Ballog

"If you know how to use a semi-colon, save it for someone who cares" - Bernhard

"You have to kill an antelope with a stick" - Philip H.

"I'm outta control" - Fulton

"He's terrible. I think he should be shot... he should burn in Hell" - Bernhard

"God help the robots" - Bernhard

"I want my book of porn back? Why are you saying that to me? I didn't take it" - Amanda S.

"As I walk down the hall, you should be throwing flowers at my feet" - Bernhard

"We should invest in 3 or 4 hungry lions" - Bernhard

"The whole purpose of sex is to mix it up... you don't want to self pollinate" - Ballog

"Pistil packin' mommas" - Ballog

"You could use this as a weapon if you were an Indian"- Bernhard

"In the water, it wold be low resistance" - Bernhard

"I will assume that if a person is missing, that all of their family members have been murdered, and that all of their limbs have been amputated. I find those kind of excuses pleasing" - Bernhard

"I'm a sponge for quotes" - Bernhard

"Mating with donkeys? No, we have websites for that"- Ballog

"It's kinda, I dunno, what do you guys call it, ghetto" - Eager

"You guys, quiet down, she's about to shave her other leg" - Bernhard

"If I feel you are doing that, you will be academically crucified" - Bernhard

"Can you imagine if 10% of our government was addicted to crack? We would be, like, bombing penguins and stuff" - Eager

"Jonah, I know you get excited by dinosaurs, but keep it under control" - Bernhard

"Maybe geography titillates you in some way" - Eager

"What would you do if I was your baby girl?- Kylie D.
"I would spank you really hard" - Kyle A.

"If I was less arrogant, I'd be perfect" - Ben S.

"We're going to have some nerd-on-nerd action"- Trevor U.

"You should see my John Nash centerfold" - Ben S.

"Having forceps stuck up my vagina would hurt"
- Veronica B.

"I like em' young" - Veronica B.

"Stop reading my breasts!" - Veronica B.

"My hooker name is Veronica Donefast" - Veronica B.

"It's like you go into labor and give birth to a banana" - Ballog

"No Wes, you can't pull it out yet!" - Chandler T.

"I've broken a few beds in my time, but not from jumping on them" - Bernhard

"I wouldn't advise you to dance naked around the May Pole in happiness and glee" - Bernhard

"It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or gay" - Bernhard

"I hope you can hold true to that if you were having your legs amputated without medication" - Bernhard

"Is an alliteration the same as being illiterate?" - Michela M.

"For a Blue Ribbon school, it's to bad we can't get water that's not going to wipe out our livers" - Bernhard

"I could imagine you being very wealthy and owning a chain of car washes" - Bernhard

"It's the most fun you can have in Biology, other than killing stuff with molecules and shit" - Jonah J.

"Stop fingering the molecules" - Wes C.

"We'll go over the pregnant woman first" - Kramer

"And hydrogen says- I'll go find a friend and we can have a 3-way" - Ballog

"I would move to Maine and be naked" - Philip H.

"So you have all of these high bunnies running around with the munchies" - Ballog

"And chlorine says "are you like me?", and sodium says "yes, I'm positive" - Ballog

"I firmly believe that everybody is entitled to my opinion" - Wyatt J.

"If you've lost a pint of blood, and I have a pint and a half, and you'll die if you don't get it, you may want to consider giving an oral presentation" - Bernhard

"Don't you hate that? Like in Ghandi- I didn't realize he was gonna die!" - Nick R.

"I smoke a lotta lotta weed. See? Double plural." - Marshall B.

"It's like one of the ones you have in the shower. Except you had this one in Calculus." - Chandler T.

"If New York was a person, I would teabag the shit out of it" - Marshall B.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

You totally stole my quote book idea. So now I am stealing your blogspot idea. This is kind of cool. You can check out my blog if you want. How do you invite people to view? Do you just have to tell them in person?